“Sophia Duleep” Skirt Black Tencel
Sophia Duleep is inspired by our best selling Flora skirt, but taken to the next level: 3 rows of frills in total, maxi in length and a lot, but a lot of drama. This is THE skirt to take a twirl in.
Product fit details
- Mariame is wearing XS and her height is 1.73m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 105cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- The waistline is elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Princess Sophia Duleep Singh is?
Sophia was the goddaughter of Queen Victoria. After taking a secret trip to India, she realised how major the negative effects of the British colonial rule were, and left her socialite life behind to focus on helping the ones in need. She joined the suffrage movement alongside Christabel and Emmeline Pankhurst and became the biggest donor to the WSPU. She even used her power to protect people during the “Black Friday” march. Even though she ended up being a disgrace to the British royalty, she continued to help fuel the suffrage movement until her death.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.