“Serena” Shirt Yellow Organic Cotton
An oversized collar shirt with a twist – an adaptable drawstring on its front side, shaped like a half circle which makes it the perfect choice to spice up a simple pair of jeans or a pencil skirt.
Product fit details
- Line is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 73cms and from the bottom of the neck to the shortest point is 37cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a soft, slightly sheer GOTS certified organic cotton
- Relaxed fit
- The sleeves end in buttoned cuffs (if you usually have issues with shirt cuffs being too tight, do not hesitate to get in touch to arrange a custom cuff width)
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Serena Williams is?
Serena is world renowned tennis player and she started out at the age offer, with her older sister Venus. They used to live in a crime-ridden city named Compton, but that didn’t stop them from becoming international figures. Being Black and not fitting the body blueprint that was specific to white folks in a historically white and European-dominated sport wasn’t easy. Serena was faced with criticism, but she held her head high and became one of the best players in the world, winning four Olympic gold medals and several Grand Slam titles.