We have dresses with frills, skirts with frills, shirts with frills, everything that was missing was pants with frills. Well, no more! Our first frilled pants are here and they are cute as hell, if we may say so ourselves. Palazzo silhouette, frilled from the waistline down, if there ever were a pair of pants to take a twirl in, this is it.
Product fit details
- Mariame is wearing XS and her height is 1.73m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 103cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a soft, satin like Ecovero Viscose mix, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- The waistline is elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Marta Vieira da Silva is?
“The female Pelé”, Marta, or the greatest female soccer player in the world. Born in Brazil, Marta was faced with sexist remarks for a long time when she decided to pursue a career in soccer. She worked hard, and for a long time bounced around between Brazil, Sweden, and the United States, making a name for herself. Marta was noticed during the 2007 World Cup, after which she was named the FIFA World Player of the Year for five years in a row. As a member of the Brazilian national team, she won two Olympic medals.