“Maria” Dress Black Organic Cotton
3 reviews for “Maria” Dress Black Organic CottonAdd a review 5.00/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
A full length, flowy dress with dramatic balloon sleeves and a chic, slightly oversized collar.
Product fit details
- Mariame is wearing XS and her height is 1.73m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 105cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a soft, slightly sheer GOTS certified organic cotton
- The waistline and sleeve ends are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Maria Montessori is?
Maria was the founder of Casa dei Bambini, a school for children. She challenged gender norms, wanted to have a career in engineering and graduated as the first female doctor in Italy. She created the Monstessori Method, a learning method for children that based itself on the belief that every child has the ability and desire to learn. She was praised by likes of Helen Keller and Thomas Edison, started thousands of Montessori schools and was a Nobel Prize nominee three times. Her methods are used today in more than 22,000 Montessori schools and 110 countries.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
100% Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL