This is a coat for someone who doesn’t wish to go unnoticed – full length, dramatic silhouette, flared sleeves and made from a high quality, thick tweed in a beautiful shade of red with colourful inserts. If you live in a colder climate and love the drama, but are also looking for practicality, the flared sleeves can be gathered at the wrist for extra insulation. The coat is fully lined with a beautiful yellow organic cotton.
Product fit details
- Mariame is wearing XS and her height is 1.73m
- Line is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 135cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a thick & warm 100% Cotton tweed
- Lined with GOTS certified organic cotton
- The flared sleeves feature a string path at the end that can be tied in order to gather them at the wrists
Psst, wanna know who Dame Katerina Te Heikōkō Mataira is?
Dame Katerina Te Heikōkō Mataira- Katarina was born in the Ngāti Porou tribe and she devoted her life to preserving the Māori language. She helped found Māori-language schools called Kura Kaupapa Māori. She was an award winning writer and the only person to write novels in Māori. She received New Zealand’s highest honours when she was made a Dame for her service to the Māori language.