“Hatshepsut” Skirt Lavender Ecovero
€ 50.00 -25% OFF
1 review for “Hatshepsut” Skirt Lavender EcoveroAdd a review 5.00/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
A simple and classic mini skirt, make from the most comfortable Ecovero viscose, perfect as a staple in everyone’s wardrobe to mix and match for every occasion.
Product fit details
- Daiana is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.69m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 50cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is super soft, stretchy and opaque, made from Ecovero Viscose
- The waistline is elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Hatshepsut is?
“Women could never be rulers, they’re too emotional”. The first and only female king of ancient Egypt begs to differ. Hatshepsut was the daughter of King Thutmose I, and after a lifetime of her power being taken away and given to men, she gave herself the title of Pharaoh. She convinced people that she was the daughter of the great god Amun by having herself depicted with male characteristics. She ruled peacefully for 22 years, did not go to war but formed friendly relationships with neighbours and was one of the greatest builders in Egypt.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
95% Ecovero Viscose + 5% Elastane
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL