“Grace” Shirt Yellow Organic Cotton
Affectionately nicknamed the Clown shirt in our atelier, this has been one of our favourite items to develop this collection. Whether you’re looking to be channeling Clown realness or Spoiled Victorian Baby, this is the shirt for you. Calling it dramatic would be quite the understatement as it features an ample frilled collar around the neckline and flowy, puffy sleeves.
Product fit details
- Line is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 70cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a soft, slightly sheer GOTS certified organic cotton
- The sleeve ends are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- Relaxed fit
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Grace “Granuaile” O’Malley is?
Grace was part of the O’Malleys, a seafaring family on Ireland’s west coast. She defied the authority of her parents and the societal standards of her times and went on to become Ireland’s most notorious pirate. After her father and husband’s death, she took command of their fleet and their clansmen. Even when she was 60 and the English tried to capture her, she escaped and led a rebellion against the English. She even negotiated with Queen Elizabeth I, in a bid to save her son’s life. She remains one of the mightiest women in Ireland, who defied gender expectations.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES