“Faith” Shirt Black Tencel
3 reviews for “Faith” Shirt Black TencelAdd a review 3.67/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
An elegant, showstopping shirt that features a flowy pussybow and two sets of frills that fall down over the shoulders.
Product fit details
- Mariame is wearing XS and her height is 1.73m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 72cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size XL)
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- The sleeves end in buttoned cuffs (if you usually have issues with shirt cuffs being too tight, do not hesitate to get in touch to arrange a custom cuff width)
- Relaxed fit
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Faith Bandler is?
Awarded “in Honour and Gratitude for a Life of Courageous Advocacy for Justice and for Indigenous People, for Human Rights, for Love and Reconciliation” by Nelson Mandela, Faith was a fighter for all Indigenous people of Australia. After founding the Aboriginal Australian Fellowship, she won all six Australian states in the referendum of 1967 that resulted in inclusion of the rights of indigenous Australian people in the constitution.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL