“Ellen” Dress Ecovero Print
A loose fitting, A-line flowy midi length dress that features a V neckline and long, vaporous sleeves with two rows of elasticated thread at the ends that give it an elegant twist.
Product fit details
- Mariame is wearing XS and her height is 1.73m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 105cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like Ecovero Viscose mix, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- The sleeve ends are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Ellen is?
Ellen Ochoa is a Hispanic American engineer and is famed for being the first Hispanic woman to go to space when she served on the nine-day STS-56 mission aboard the space shuttle Discovery. She was also the first Hispanic woman director of the Johnson Space Center.