A simple top with a tiny frill to make it pop. Not quite a crop, but not very long either, it is perfect to be styled with a pair of high waisted jeans, a pencil skirt or our own flowy culottes pants. The top features a relaxed/baggy fit and short sleeves.
Product fit details
- Linette (kale) is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Renata (beige) is wearing S and her height is 1.62m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 47cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash ?
- The fit is comfy/slightly oversized
Psst, wanna know who Ellen is?
Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf was the first elected female head of state in Africa when she took office as the President of Liberia in January 2006. She signed a Freedom of Information bill (the first of its kind in West Africa) and made reduction of the national debt a cornerstone of her Presidency. To investigate crimes committed during Liberia’s civil war, she established a Truth and Reconciliation Commission and became a global icon with her commitment to fighting dictators, corruption and poverty through empowerment of women and girls. President Sirleaf and two other female leaders (Leymah Gbowee and Tawakkol Karman), were awarded the 2011 Nobel Peace prize for their nonviolent role in promoting peace, democracy and gender equality.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton