If you’re into looking like a vintage painting, the Elisa shirt is the one for you. Puffy sleeves, frills for days, a frilly, Russian collar, this shirt’s got literally everything. A slightly oversized, loose fit, features two sets of round frills on the chest area and elasticated cuffs on the sleeves, for ease and comfort.
Product fit details
- Patricia is wearing XL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 70cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, it is not stretchy
- A relaxed fit with a ruffled Russian collar and ruffle detail on the chest
- The sleeves are 3/4 and end in an elasticated cuff
Psst, wanna know who Elisa is?
Elisa Leonida Zamfirescu became one of the first women ever to graduate with a degree in engineering. During World War I she managed a hospital in Romania and right after the war had ended she led several geology laboratories and participated in various field studies.