A shirts that’s more on the simple side, at least compared to its sisters from our summer collections, but beautiful nonetheless with delicately shaped puff sleeves and a Russian collar.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing M and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 75cms
- The fabric is a medium-thick cotton, it is not stretchy & has great posture
- A relaxed fit with a Russian collar
- The sleeves end in an elasticated cuff
Psst, wanna know who Coretta is?
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.”
Coretta Scott King was an American author, activist, civil rights leader, and the wife of Martin Luther King Jr. She played a prominent role in the years after her husband’s assassination when she took on the leadership of the struggle for racial equality herself and became active in the Women’s Movement. She later broadened her scope to include both advocacy for LGBTQIA+ rights and opposition to apartheid.