“Celia” Shirt Black Linen
Now THIS is a real pussybow shirt. It doesn’t have to be though, the chord that is seamed at the neckline can be tied in a bow, tied but without a bow, or simply wrapped around the neck for extra coverage. Who needs a scarf when you have this dramatic baby? If you usually have issues with shirt cuffs fitting, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll gladly customise them as per your wrist measurement.
Product fit details
- Madalina is wearing 3XL and her height is 1.69m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 70cms
- The fabric is a linen/cotton mix, which means it is not stretchy, but gets softer with every wash
- The fit is comfy/slightly oversized
- The sleeves end in a fixed shirt-like cuff, so if you usually have issues with shirt cuffs fitting, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll gladly customise them as per your wrist measurement.
Psst, wanna know who Celia is?
When she joined forces with the popular band Sonora Matancera in 1950, Celia Cruz had no idea that she would become the voice of a nation; throughout the ’60s, the “Queen of Salsa” became one of the most prolific musicians in Latin America. At the same time, Cruz championed the cause of her fellow Cubans during the regime of Fidel Castro, speaking out against the violence of his government.
55% Linen + 45% Cotton