“Bertha” Trench Coat Floral Organic Cotton
Product fit details
- Made from a sturdier canvas in the most beautiful beige floral print (the background is beige and it has coral and pink peonies with tiny butterflies and even a few hidden ladybugs), the Bertha is a statement trench coat – midi, overlaps at the front and closes with a tie belt, has tiny belts at the sleeves for a looser/tighter adjustable fit. The statement is brought about by the asymmetrical capelet that comes down over the shoulders and is flowy thanks to its bias cut.
- WenWen is wearing M and her height is 1.70m.
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 97cms (can vary a few cms depending on size, standard length was measured on size L).
- Made from sturdy GOTS certified organic cotton, the Gabardine has body, but also a wonderful flow.
- Fully doubled & lined Ecovero viscose voile.
Psst, wanna know who Bertha is?
Bertha Lutz was one of the four women to sign the UN Charter at the San Francisco Conference and she was instrumental in gaining women’s suffrage in Brazil. Lutz became a leading figure in both the Pan American feminist movement and human rights movement. In parallel with her political action, she was a naturalist at the National Museum of Brazil, specializing in poison dart frogs. She has three frog species and two lizard species named after her.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
100% Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.