“Wangari” Skirt Black Lyocell
€ 50.00 -20% OFF
2 reviews for “Wangari” Skirt Black LyocellAdd a review 5.00/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
A versatile midi pencil skirt, made from a soft, stretchy and opaque Lyocell. Features and elasticated waist for a comfortable fit and a front slit.
Product fit details
- Patricia is wearing XXL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 70cms
- The fabric is soft, stretchy and opaque, made from 100% Lyocell
- The waistline is elasticated
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Wangari is?
Wangari Maathai was a Kenyan woman that founded The Green Belt Movement, that focuses on poverty reduction and tree planting as means to preserve the environment, and was a 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, the first African woman to win a Nobel prize.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
100% CLY (Lyocell)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL