“Victoria” Dress Beige Tencel
A versatile dress that features a square neckline, puffy sleeves and a flowy half circle knee-length skirt. The waistline and sleeve ends are elasticated for better fit and comfort.
Product fit details
- Patricia is wearing XXL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 50cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- The waistline and sleeve ends are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Victoria is?
Victoria Cruz is an activist for the LGBTQIA+ community and a former domestic abuse counselor. Contemporary with Marsha P. Johnson and Sylvia Rivera, survivor of the Stonewall protest, is the first transgender woman of color to receive the National Crime Victim Service Award for her advocacy.