“Sappho” Pants Black Tencel
A pair of loose, flowy, glowy pants (thanks to the satin-like quality of the Tencell) with a cool contrast insert on the sides. The waist is elasticated for a comfortable fit and they are a midi length.
Product fit details
- Patricia is wearing XXL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 80cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- The waistline is elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Sapho is?
Sappho was an Archaic Greek poet from the island of Lesbos. She ran an academy for unmarried young women in the city of Mytilene. Sappho was parodied as being both overly promiscuous and lesbian. The terms “lesbian” and “sapphic” are derived from her birthplace and, respectively, her name. She was one of the greatest lyric poets from any age.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL
There are no reviews yet.