“Qiu Jin” Top Black Lyocell
A form fitting (&loving) top made from the softest Lyocell that features puffy sleeves and a square neckline.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing S and her height is 1.65m
- Patricia is wearing XXL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 45cms
- The fabric is soft, stretchy and opaque, made from 100% Lyocell
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Qiu Jin is?
Nicknamed “China’s first feminist”, Qiu Jin defied tradition to become a revolutionary leader during the Qing dynasty. Qiu was sentenced for writing two poems about traditions that seemed unfair to her, and executed after a failed uprising against the Qing dynasty. She is considered a national heroine in China, a feminist icon.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES