“Qiu Jin” Top Black Lyocell
€ 55.00 -15% OFF
A form fitting (&loving) top made from the softest Lyocell that features puffy sleeves and a square neckline.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing S and her height is 1.65m
- Patricia is wearing XXL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 45cms
- The fabric is soft, stretchy and opaque, made from 100% Lyocell
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Qiu Jin is?
Nicknamed “China’s first feminist”, Qiu Jin defied tradition to become a revolutionary leader during the Qing dynasty. Qiu was sentenced for writing two poems about traditions that seemed unfair to her, and executed after a failed uprising against the Qing dynasty. She is considered a national heroine in China, a feminist icon.