“Maya” Dress Black Lyocell
A versatile true wrap dress (meaning it’s got two front sides that overlap and are tied at the back with chords) that’s both comfortable and chic. It features loose, midi sleeves and a midi length.
Product fit details
- Alua is size S and here she’s wearing M for a loose fit (if you would like a loose/oversized fit, please size up) and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from waistline to hem is 70cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- A true wrap dress, featuring two front sides that overlap looser or tighter, as per your preference
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Maya is?
Maya Angelou was the first female black director and had a multitude of other career choices including singer, dancer, actress and composer. As a civil rights activist, she worked with the likes of Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X. One of her most famous and emotional works is “I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings’, where she tackles the subject of sexual abuse. She is also very well known for her poetry depicting both the hardships faced by the black folk and the black beauty.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES