“Marsha” Dress Black Lyocell
A form fitting (&loving) dress made from the softest Lyocell that’s got great stretch and opacity. Midi in length, it features a turtleneck and it is sleeveless.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing S and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 110cms
- The fabric is soft, stretchy and opaque, made from 100% Lyocell
- Bodycon silhouette, it features a turtleneck and is sleeveless
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Marsha is?
Marsha P. Johnson was an activist, self-identified drag queen, performer, and survivor who created the basis of the first pride march. Marsha stood up to the policeman that brutally attacked around 200 people attending the gay bar The Stonewall Inn, in June 1969. Her efforts echoed around the world and encouraged people to protest for gay rights, which had a huge impact on the LBTQIA+ community. Marsha’s famous phrase, “Pay it no mind”, was widely used as a response to negative comments about other people’s style and life choices