“Qiu Jin” Top Lavender Ecovero
A form fitting (&loving) top made from the softest Ecovero that features puffy sleeves and a square neckline.
Product fit details
- Line is wearing XL and her height is 1.70m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 45cms
- The fabric is super soft, stretchy and opaque, made from Ecovero Viscose
- The waistline and sleeve ends are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Qiu Jin is?
Nicknamed “China’s first feminist”, Qiu Jin defied tradition to become a revolutionary leader during the Qing dynasty. Qiu was sentenced for writing two poems about traditions that seemed unfair to her, and executed after a failed uprising against the Qing dynasty. She is considered a national heroine in China, a feminist icon.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES