“Ellen” Dress Beige Tencel
A loose fitting, A-line flowy midi length dress that features a V neckline and long, vaporous sleeves with two rows of elasticated thread at the ends that give it an elegant twist.
Product fit details
- Patricia is wearing XXL and her height is 1.57m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 105cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- The sleeve ends are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Ellen is?
Ellen Ochoa is a Hispanic American engineer and is famed for being the first Hispanic woman to go to space when she served on the nine-day STS-56 mission aboard the space shuttle Discovery. She was also the first Hispanic woman director of the Johnson Space Center.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES