“Edmonia” Top Beige Tencel
€ 65.00 -25% OFF
1 review for “Edmonia” Top Beige TencelAdd a review 5.00/5
- Highest ratings
- Lowest ratings
A simple V neck blouse with a twist – the long, puffy sleeves that end in an elasticated cuff for a comfortable fit.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing S and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 45cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- Loose fit
- The ends of the sleeves are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Edmonia is?
Edmonia Lewis was an American sculptor with both African and Native-American ancestry. She was the first African-American sculptor to gain national and international distinction. Her most notable work is “The Death of Cleopatra” and can be found in the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
WASH AND CARE
Hand wash or machine wash at 30ºC. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry or dry flat. Iron inside out, on low temperature setting.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, 7XL, 8XL, 9XL, 10XL