“Edmonia” Top Beige Tencel
A simple V neck blouse with a twist – the long, puffy sleeves that end in an elasticated cuff for a comfortable fit.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing S and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 45cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- Loose fit
- The ends of the sleeves are elasticated for better fit and comfort
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Edmonia is?
Edmonia Lewis was an American sculptor with both African and Native-American ancestry. She was the first African-American sculptor to gain national and international distinction. Her most notable work is “The Death of Cleopatra” and can be found in the Smithsonian American Art Museum.