“Chien-Shiung” Dress Beige Tencel
A versatile, flowy A line dress that features a V neckline, a vertical frill over the front part and no sleeves. The fit is loose and the satin-like quality of the Tencell makes it perfect for dressing up for more formal affairs.
Product fit details
- Alua is wearing S and her height is 1.65m
- Standard length from shoulder to hem is 120cms
- The fabric is a soft, satin like 100% Tencell, not stretchy but with wonderful flow
- Loose fit with no sleeves & V neckline
- It does not feature a zipper (none of our items do, as we try to reduce consumption & waste to a minimum)
Psst, wanna know who Chien-Shiung is?
Chien-Shiung Wu, nicknamed “Queen of Nuclear Research”, was a Chinese-American experimental physicist who is best known for her work on the Manhattan project. The Wu experiment, named after Chien-Shiung herself, was the basis of a project that won her two colleagues the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1957. She was, unfortunately, not credited for her part of the project.